Track your rides!

Order66

Found this app for tracking rides and helping to keep track of your group - works great!

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/rever-launches-new-motorcycle-app-partners-bonnier-motorcycle-group

s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

I'm a bit skeptical in app purchases tells me they want 5.99 a month or 60 a year for premium.  I currently use Eat Sleep Ride which was only $2.  There is a subscription you can pay for but this is only for the crash app that calls 911 and your emergency contact if it detects a crash.  It can be annoying to remember start/stop recording and the lean angles don't work for crap, but other than that it is pretty nice and also records speed.  In my area it is also not good for recommending routes as there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity, but I think out West (US) it is supposed to be better.

The subscription is only for extra features like friend tracking and trip planning. It'll do all the trip tracking and mapping and challenges for free.
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Motomap link is a good app for $4.99 I recently used to ride from MD to OK and back.  I created the route in Furkot link saved it then exported it into Motomap and followed the route.  Motomap will track your route and allow you to share with various social media site. 

I also use EatSleepRide

Happy Riding!

Archived