New member from Kansas City

easy

Hello everyone. New member in Kansas City. Now riding a Super Tenere 2012. Thinking about a change. Hoping to get lots of pro's and con's here. Plan to take a test ride soon. Thought I would learn as much as I can from your posts. Interested in,,,,, what luggage is available, heated grips?, cruise? heat off the engine ? -(I've ridden the triumph tiger 800, and it's brutally hot to ride). Long ride comfort, problems, and things you wish it had. I'll search all the threads. If its not discussed, I'll ask. Thanks for doing this.Easy.

• Premium Member
Welcome to the asylum. You'll find an answer to every question here, this seems to be a pretty darn good forum for all things FJ-09.

I rode a Tiger and had the same exact impression, that thing roasted me. Blargh. The FJ has no such issues as I've seen so far.

I rode a friends Super-T and found it... ponderous. Just too big for my tastes. The FJ feels lithe and very agile in comparison. Much more sporting in nature.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
You'll enjoy Tracer/FJ after a S10 - as you will read, I made the same transition. The only thing I miss about the S10 is the ability of its long travel, compliant suspension to soak up bumpy roads.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived