Forum Feedback

I didn't see a forum for this so I'll post it here.

2 things that cross my mind when I come to visit.

1) Too many stickies in every single forum. The info is really not critical enough to take up that much space. (400+ pixels) They could probably be consolidated, or maybe just have one listing links to all the important threads.

2) Lock down the 46 page "What did you do on your FJ today" thread in General Discussion. These things should be posted as new threads. It would be much easier to read and carry a cohesive conversation about any particular thing someone did.  It would also make that forum feel a little more used.

Great site with great info though.  Thanks!

Thanks for your suggestions, possibly another one for your list could be a "Forum Suggestions" Forum.

I think I understand what you are saying about "What did you do on your FJ today" would your suggestion be to append the activity/mod to the end of title like

What did you do on your FJ today - DRL's
What ...                             today - satNav holder
                                                 - decals ...

I agree with #1, perhaps a few less stickies, or one consolidated one could be made.

I disagree with #2. We have a "What did you do to your ...." on every forum I'm on. It's just a quick sharing of what you did today. If the thing you did to your FJ is large/important enough to warrant it's own thread, then you should create it's own thread.

For example, I'm going to be installing my heated grips this weekend. However, we already have 1-2 how-tos on this, so I'm just going to share it in the "What did you do to your FJ today?" thread.

I agree with #1, perhaps a few less stickies, or one consolidated one could be made. 
I disagree with #2. We have a "What did you do to your ...." on every forum I'm on. It's just a quick sharing of what you did today. If the thing you did to your FJ is large/important enough to warrant it's own thread, then you should create it's own thread.

For example, I'm going to be installing my heated grips this weekend. However, we already have 1-2 how-tos on this, so I'm just going to share it in the "What did you do to your FJ today?" thread.
+1 
I agree.

Archived