Another new guy from socal

jetfixer

• Premium Member
Hi fj brothers! My name is Bill and I just picked up my fj9 last week, production number 026. Previously my preferred ride was a 2003 fz1 that I really liked but after 7 years I was ready for a change. I originally was thinking ktm smt but since I bleed Yamaha blue I was excited to see the fj9 produced. Any way I plan on keeping this one for awhile and look forward to picking up and sharing some tips.
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• Premium Member
Thanks! You all are going to have bare with me. Your forum works a lot different than what I'm used to and I'm technically challenged. Lol
Bill
K-Tech forks and shock
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• Premium Member
Hi fj brothers! My name is Bill and I just picked up my fj9 last week, production number 026. Previously my preferred ride was a 2003 fz1 that I really liked but after 7 years I was ready for a change. I originally was thinking ktm smt but since I bleed Yamaha blue I was excited to see the fj9 produced. Any way I plan on keeping this one for awhile and look forward to picking up and sharing some tips.
Everybody all at once, "Hi Bill".  
Watching too many shows with AA meetings. O_o

Welcome from Northridge.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I finally got to ride it today but got less than 10 miles in when I first got the abs indication light and then the tcs and check engine lights. I had to get to work so I didn't have time to ts it, I hope it something simple. It's just my luck as I've been working all week and didn't have a chance to ride it. I should have rode it home from the dealer.
Bill
K-Tech forks and shock
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• Premium Member
Thanks, I dropped it back off at the dealer Sunday morning and they called back Monday morning. They said there was a problem with the front wheel sensor and they would have to get in touch with Yamaha. They called back 20 minutes later to say Yamaha was closed today and they were just going to have a new one sent asap.
Bill
K-Tech forks and shock
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

Archived