What Digital (Online) Magazines Do You Read?

• Premium Member
I get Motorcyclist in print once per month, but want to switch over to digital magazines. Some say they are Ipad only, but I prefer Android.
So which magazines are available for an android device and which do you prefer?
Also Windows 10 capable?

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I get Motorcyclist in print once per month, but want to switch over to digital magazines. Some say they are Ipad only, but I prefer Android. So which magazines are available for an android device and which do you prefer?
Also Windows 10 capable?

Ride and Motorcycle News (MCN) are available for Android. Yes, they're British but I think the bikes and the gear are mostly the same. You might find it difficult to complete their recommended rides.

• Premium Member
this is UK based - website at http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/ - it's a weekly tabloid. newspaper style thing. Obviously tailored to the UK market but lots of bike reviews and worldwide racing news.

Lots of free stuff on the website and there is an Android app if you want to buy back issues or subscribe to the latest ones.

Personally, I just use the website in Chrome on my laptop or on my HTC Android phone. The bike reviews are free to access, as are a lot of the articles a week or two after publication.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I get Motorcyclist in print once per month, but want to switch over to digital magazines. Some say they are Ipad only, but I prefer Android. So which magazines are available for an android device and which do you prefer?
Also Windows 10 capable?

Ride and Motorcycle News (MCN) are available for Android. Yes, they're British but I think the bikes and the gear are mostly the same. You might find it difficult to complete their recommended rides.
Wow, Ride really fancies their magazine. I hope it is worth the $45 US for the digital version annual subscription. Pretty spendy on a monthly magazine. I usually check in on CycleNews, which is free and weekly.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
this is UK based - website at http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/ - it's a weekly tabloid. newspaper style thing. Obviously tailored to the UK market but lots of bike reviews and worldwide racing news.  
Lots of free stuff on the website and there is an Android app if you want to buy back issues or subscribe to the latest ones.

Personally, I just use the website in Chrome on my laptop or on my HTC Android phone. The bike reviews are free to access, as are a lot of the articles a week or two after publication.
Thanks Wessie, I forgot about that one.  
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived