New member in Santa Clarita...am I dreaming...FJ9...ahhhh

hetch7

New member in Santa Clarita loving my new matte grey FJ9 like I've never loved any bike before!!! Was on the fence between getting a Versys 1000 and the FJ, just coming off a Versys 650 and a Suzuki Vstrom 650. Boy did I ever make the right decision (for me)! Only been on it for 4 weeks, 2,100 miles and still grinning ear to ear!!! :) Didn't realize I was buying my dream bike!!! :) Thank you God!

• Premium Member
Welcome. Maybe we will see you at Newcombs sometime. Hopefully when the weather warms up a bit. Pretty cold in the valley lately.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

New member in Santa Clarita loving my new matte grey FJ9 like I've never loved any bike before!!! Was on the fence between getting a Versys 1000 and the FJ, just coming off a Versys 650 and a Suzuki Vstrom 650. Boy did I ever make the right decision (for me)! Only been on it for 4 weeks, 2,100 miles and still grinning ear to ear!!! :) Didn't realize I was buying my dream bike!!! :) Thank you God! 

Welcome and congratulations. Just know the FJ gets better with miles and settles in. Lots of great information and knowledge on this sight.  
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Welcome. We allow absolutely no complaining about the weather unless you live in the Northwet. There we really have very little else to do right now  :P
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Archived