Hello from New England

mwbordo

Hello All,

I just registered for the forums yesterday.  I am currently riding a CTX700N and I am seriously considering upgrading next season.  I joined the forum to looks through the issues/solutions and see what people are doing with their FJ-09.

• Premium Member
Welcome. Now finish your research and go buy an F-Jay. super_zpsd4x7by7h.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 6 months later...
Update from my first post almost 7 months ago. I got to put several miles on an FJ during a demo day at a local dealer.

The engine is fun, but you guys already know that.

I want to put a few miles on the XSR900 and see how I like it. Next season, the FJ is on the top of my list to buy.

• Premium Member
And you are wasting your life away waiting to by the FJ-09.....

Just buy it already, it's a hell of a lot of fun

That^
'15 FJ-09 - Candy Red. Mods: Cruizin cruise control, Givi D2122S WS & crash bars. Rivco anti-vibration highway pegs. Yamaha rear rack & softbags. RAM mount X grip at handlebar bolts. Shorty levers. Tail assembly shortened. FZ6 rubber pegs.
'05 Honda CRF450r
'77 Honda CB550f Super Sport

Archived