• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hello from Salt Lake

chino

Hello Everyone,

I think people tend to do more research now a days that before. That is the case for me. I have been lurking these forums for the past year or so since this bike came out. 

i can now say i am very very very proud owner of a new 2015 FJ-09!!!!!!! I initially wanted to go for the FZ-09, then this came out and immediately saw all the qualities and features the FZ was missing.

This bike is the almost the perfect bike if i might say. all i have to say it CP3, my godness it is a beautiful thing. I rented a Tiger 800 a few weeks ago while on a business trip that included a weekend stay. The tiger is one awesome piece of metal, the whole feel and drive of the tiger is pretty fresh in my mind. That being said, i dont think i could have made a better decision.

In the hope of contributing from the gecko to anyone who was in the same researching mode i was a few weeks ago, here are the top three most favorite qualities (not in any specific order):

[ul type=disc][*]The Engine!!! Crossplane Triple, it is absolutely everything and more than advertise. If it wasnt for the traction control, the bike wants to wheelie on even 3rd (STD mode and above)[*]Ergonomics and feel - this bike is so nimble! the seating is upright comfortable[*]The dashboard is really cool. It gives it a nice premium feel.[*]The Driving modes - i feel like i got two different bikes when using B mode and A/STD (A and STD dont really feel much different).  [/ul]
All i would like to say is thank you for all the members providing the much needed insight into actual ownership, problems/issues, pros, cons, etc. I look forward in contributing the same way you guys have done so. I hope we have some members in the SLC. Ride on!

• Premium Member
Hello Everyone, 
I think people tend to do more research now a days that before. That is the case for me. I have been lurking these forums for the past year or so since this bike came out. 

i can now say i am very very very proud owner of a new 2015 FJ-09!!!!!!! I initially wanted to go for the FZ-09, then this came out and immediately saw all the qualities and features the FZ was missing.

This bike is the almost the perfect bike if i might say. all i have to say it CP3, my godness it is a beautiful thing. I rented a Tiger 800 a few weeks ago while on a business trip that included a weekend stay. The tiger is one awesome piece of metal, the whole feel and drive of the tiger is pretty fresh in my mind. That being said, i dont think i could have made a better decision.

In the hope of contributing from the gecko to anyone who was in the same researching mode i was a few weeks ago, here are the top three most favorite qualities (not in any specific order):

[ul type=disc][*]The Engine!!! Crossplane Triple, it is absolutely everything and more than advertise. If it wasnt for the traction control, the bike wants to wheelie on even 3rd (STD mode and above)[*]Ergonomics and feel - this bike is so nimble! the seating is upright comfortable[*]The dashboard is really cool. It gives it a nice premium feel.[*]The Driving modes - i feel like i got two different bikes when using B mode and A/STD (A and STD dont really feel much different).  [/ul]
All i would like to say is thank you for all the members providing the much needed insight into actual ownership, problems/issues, pros, cons, etc. I look forward in contributing the same way you guys have done so. I hope we have some members in the SLC. Ride on!
Welcome aboard.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I got the Gray one. I was a bit torn between the red and gray. I would have love to get the new silver / blue rims, but those are 2016 that are asking for full price with no difference. It still looks bad @ss. haha. Thanks for the welcoming!

Welcome and congratulations on your new Matte Gray FJ.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Archived