Ixil exhaust, opinions are like A.Holes

fullclip

My shoes are very clean and my comments are my thoughts on what I have read here. I agree with the last comment on exhaust power. Alot of posts on here I find humorous,with limited amounts of facts? I have been on two wheels most of my 54 years.
48 to be exact and have rode more bikes than I can remember? The FJ and the FZ are pretty sweet bikes out of the crate and what works for you is great and what works for me is all of that.
Safety tip of the day........
If you wear all black on the road your chance of being taking out by a ass clown driver in a car has increased by 85%.
Chew on that one for a bit !

My shoes are very clean and my comments are my thoughts on what I have read here. I agree with the last comment on exhaust power. Alot of posts on here I find humorous,with limited amounts of facts? I have been on two wheels most of my 54 years. 48 to be exact and have rode more bikes than I can remember? The FJ and the FZ are pretty sweet bikes out of the crate and what works for you is great and what works for me is all of that.
If you wear all black on the road your chance of being taking out by a ass clown driver in a car has increased by 85%.

But if you wear black and white it is reduce to 75%. :)

My shoes are very clean and my comments are my thoughts on what I have read here. I agree with the last comment on exhaust power. Alot of posts on here I find humorous,with limited amounts of facts? I have been on two wheels most of my 54 years. 48 to be exact and have rode more bikes than I can remember? The FJ and the FZ are pretty sweet bikes out of the crate and what works for you is great and what works for me is all of that.

Not if you wear fluorescent black like what I does.

• Premium Member
But if you wear black and white it is reduce to 75%. :)
As high as that? You'd think wearing black makes you less visible and therefor more difficult for the crazy f****rs to take out. I shudder to think how high it must be if you wear a high vis vest...

• Premium Member
uh...what just happened here
To save you reading the Rosetta stone chiselled out by the OP; 
[ul type=disc][*]OP writes first post consisting of a monolithic block of text/advertisement for Ixil, possible troll in title[*]On closer inspection, text reveals an underlying tone[*]Tone could be interpreted as mildly aggressive or an attempted troll[*]Scandalous HP improvement claims made by OP[*]OP welcomed, including tongue-in-cheek trolling accusation[*]Scandalous HP claims refuted by Mod[*]Instant butt-hurt symptoms displayed by OP[*]Permission to feel butt-hurt swiftly denied by Zine[*]Zachd arrives on scene to view mild carnage[/ul]
That sums it up nicely.  Now I'm off to make some popcorn. 

Traceroz, thank you so much for that. I could do with someone of your talent at the office.

Archived