Finally pulled the trigger... new 2015, red!

A month after joining the forum and the wait is over... I am giddy with anticipation. My new (still in crate) 2015 FJ is getting prepped by Brampton Powersports here in Ontario, and should be ready next week. The deal was too good to pass up.... $9,800. Traded in my CBR, emptied my pockets, and voila... I own the bike :) . I picked up the Shad 3P kit (SH36 + SH48) c/w liner bags and the back rest as well. They do have to complete the recall work on the bike, and just hope they will live up to their pretty good reputation and then all will be good. 
Now I just have to explain to my CBR why it's no longer working out and that we have to move on. There will be tears :'(  , ice cream and chocolate!

...I really... really wanted red!

Good deal! Let's meet up for a ride sometime. I'm (finally) picking up my new '16 from Dewildt Powersports just north of Toronto next week. I hear you about saying goodbye. I'm really bummed that I didn't get a chance to wring the neck of my modified FZ1 one last time. I rather unexpectedly bought my FJ back in January at the Supershow, and traded her in.

Mark.

'16 FJ09 - Mivv Carbon Oval full exhaust¦MCCruise TBW/FJR switch cruise control¦Corbin seat¦GPR steering damper¦Givi D2122S windscreen¦MT-09 Adventure footpegs¦Motodynamic taillight/flushmount signals/fender eliminator¦OEM heated grips¦Shorty levers¦T-Rex sliders¦SW Motech Blaze bags¦KTM handguards¦Vibranators¦Grip Puppies¦CF fender extender¦Pyramid rear hugger extender

Congratulations. It's fun time
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Congrats piotrek. I also got mine last week and love it. Can you please let me know who makes the tailbag in the pic. Looks a good fit and not overly big, which I am looking for. 
Thanks
Hey, just realised I responded to your question about the bag to richkay instead....it's Cortech Super 2.0.
Great and thank you, I will look into that one. Thanks

Congratulations. I have a 2016 sitting in a crate for me in Winnipeg. I'm hoping next weekend or the weekend after.
Have you got the bike yet? The weather around Winnipeg hasn't been the best lately. Looking forward to seeing another FJ on these northern roads.

Have you got the bike yet? The weather around Winnipeg hasn't been the best lately. Looking forward to seeing another FJ on these northern roads.
I took delivery on Saturday, it was a balmy +2.  

I took it out for a quick ride 32km ride, and I must say, DAMN what a bike!!

Where are you located?

Spicymayo, I'm in Steinbach, though I work in Winnipeg. Just picked up my gray FJ last week! 2015, but only has 3500kms! Had to pick it up in Red Deer though, lol!! Had the bike out today, but really looking forward to the warmer weather. And you're right, this bike is fantastic!

Archived