Kappa K33N

I been debating what upgrades i want to do to the bike and luggage finally won over the exhaust. It was between Shad & Givi until i had heard about Kappa. (The sister company to Givi) So today i put in the order and in about 10-15 days i will past pic's and opinions. All said and done i spent less than $450 to my door. I could have saved $200 if i wanted to fab my own brackets but that would just delay things.

• 2 weeks later...
New2me. Where were you able to order these kappa bags. I have been doing extensive research on these and I believe these are the bags for me. The should not be as wide as the Givi v35. 

I ordered them from a ebay seller out of Italy. The cases were supposed to be delivered Friday but never showed up so I'm in the process of tracking it down. I'll update asap. I do believe the kappa were more narrow than givi but they are also 2l smaller. 35 vs 33

• Premium Member
outlet_ricambi ships kappa luggage worldwide from Naples in Italy. I ordered my K40 side cases from them and they got to the UK inside a week

I can't provide a link as they have separate listings for different versions of Ebay but just search on your local Ebay domain
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Just my top box is Kappa on a Givi rack. Exactly the same as Givi just cheaper. 79c7d56507d74f8b67365d98dbdba375.jpg

That is nice. Did not think the silver would work.

The k33n are slightly narrower than the Givi v35s. That is the biggest plus for me.

Just my top box is Kappa on a Givi rack. Exactly the same as Givi just cheaper. 79c7d56507d74f8b67365d98dbdba375.jpg
That is nice. Did not think the silver would work.

The k33n are slightly narrower than the Givi v35s. That is the biggest plus for me.
Silver....what silver? lol

Perhaps the most hideous setup I have ever laid eyes on. That said, they appear to provide copious amounts of secure storage. I think you can skip crash bars as the bags will keep the sides of the bike from ever getting close to the ground. You should be visible from the ISS when venturing out on a Sunday drive.

Archived