4th of July Freedom Flash Sale!

Only for the 4th of July, starting at 12:00 am through 11:59 pm, we are having a sale on ecu flashes. Payment must be made on July 4th. ECU's can be shipped at your convenience, but payment must be made on July 4th! FJ-09/FZ-09 flashes for $319. Free return shipping, call with any questions 425-269-5332, email 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com . When shipping your ECU, include your name, number, return address, year make model of bike and mods list. 

5% off on top of that for military members

UPDATE:Ended up not being out of town this weekend so i'll be opening up payments from now until midnight through midnight of the 5th! Paypal 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com! include with your ecu, name, number, address, bike make model year and mods!

• Premium Member
Customer update: I recently had 2wheeldyno reflash my stock bike ECU with all the goodies. I just got back from dyno testing at my local speed shop. I am now at 110 hp at the rear wheel. That is up from 102 hp I had before the ECU reflash. The power curve had ZERO dips meaning no fueling changes necesary. The torque curve was almost straight line flat through the entire rpm range as a good triple cylinder should be. It held a 62.5 ft lbs torque all the way to the rev limiter.
I have never gotten an 8 hp gain with just an ECU reflash and the whole cycle shop was stunned. We all agreed it was the best bang for the buck we have seen in a long time.
Dennis, near Chicago

Just got my ecu back and put over 500 miles on the bike today.
Well worth the money! Throttle is much better, bike sounds better. Brought out the beast in this bike!All those weird noises you get out of either side while running alongside jersey barriers are gone too, not sure why, but it they are.

Very happy! Thanks Nels! Dan

Just be careful taking tank off, I scratched my frame on the left side from resting the tank on it while removing ecu.

Very happy after the ECU Flash. The bike runs so much smoother and it flows perfect. The engine feels so vivid and alive now. Best thing I ever did on a motorcycle. SERVICE IS FANTASTIC. I text Neil about 20 times over the past month and he ALWAYS returned my texts within minutes or hours at the most with all the answers. Very patient person who cares about its customers (very rare).

Thank you very much.

Plinio G.

Guest highplainsrider
I just got my flashed ECU back from 2 Wheel DynoWorks. My impression after taking a 45 minute ride - meh. I honestly wasn't sure it had been upgraded until I ran it past 115. Yeah, maybe A mode is a little less twitchy. I live at 7,000 feet above sea level, so maybe at this elevation, there are few if any gains to be had.  My bike is a 2015 with a full Arrow system with no DB killer. 6,200 miles on the clock. I already installed the Graves block off plates so backfiring wasn't an issue with my exhaust. I'd probably revert to stock but don't want to deal with pulling the tank again and having the bike down for a week during prime riding season.

I have to admit that I am one of those guys that can't really tell the difference between premium and mid grade on a car that takes regular. Cold air intakes never seemed to do anything but make more noise on vehicles I have installed them on. Just my opinion - but there are better ways to spend $320 + on your bike. I installed the $11 rubber footpegs from Amazon today - now that is a great bang for your buck upgrade! I love those footpegs!

I just got my flashed ECU back from 2 Wheel DynoWorks. My impression after taking a 45 minute ride - meh. I honestly wasn't sure it had been upgraded until I ran it past 115. Yeah, maybe A mode is a little less twitchy. I live at 7,000 feet above sea level, so maybe at this elevation, there are few if any gains to be had.  My bike is a 2015 with a full Arrow system with no DB killer. 6,200 miles on the clock. I already installed the Graves block off plates so backfiring wasn't an issue with my exhaust. I'd probably revert to stock but don't want to deal with pulling the tank again and having the bike down for a week during prime riding season. 
I have to admit that I am one of those guys that can't really tell the difference between premium and mid grade on a car that takes regular. Cold air intakes never seemed to do anything but make more noise on vehicles I have installed them on. Just my opinion - but there are better ways to spend $320 + on your bike. I installed the $11 rubber footpegs from Amazon today - now that is a great bang for your buck upgrade! I love those footpegs!
Sorry your flash didn't give you the performance you were looking for; was  a great improvement on Mary's bike in STD & A mode. You're elevation I'm sure is playing a part. Would you mind listing the link to the E-Bay rubber covered foot pegs. TIA 

Guest highplainsrider
Sorry your flash didn't give you the performance you were looking for; was  a great improvement on Mary's bike in STD & A mode. You're elevation I'm sure is playing a part. Would you mind listing the link to the E-Bay rubber covered foot pegs. TIA
$11.50 with free shipping 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H5JOAXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You will need to reuse your return springs and drill the left side peg rivet out with a 3/8". Easy install, about ten minutes.

I have to state, this is the first bad review I've seen for Nels and they have done hundreds of bikes just from this forum alone.

Have you called Nels and arranged adjustments? His tunes are used by race teams large and small and even Yamaha and all other dealers send customers there with all models of new bikes. It doesn't get any better unless you call Hord Power and 2Wheeldynoworks.

Archived