SH39, SH48, or Yamaha Top Case??

I like the looks of this top case, but doesn't seem to be available to purchase from SHAD's website. 
http://shadusa.com/wp/sh58-cases

@piotrek I also have the sargent seat... I don't think it looks awkward at all (especially when you are sitting on it). Definite improvement over stock. I have the "grippier" Performance Plus cover on mine.

I agree that does look a nicer shape...but what about the load capacity? Still 10kg? (That's 22lbs in old money), Thus, 10kg / 58l = density of rice husk charcoal...(apparently.  8-)  )

Result showed that wood sawdust bulk density was highest (0.36 kg/l) in compare to that of wood sawdust + rice husk (0.29 kg/l) and rice husk charcoal (0.17 kg/l). The bulk density has positively correlated (r = 0.97) with Water Holding Capacity (WHC) and negatively correlated with porosity (r = -0.99). Rooting ability of the shoot cutting in sawdust + rice husk (2/1) was highest (63%) in compare to that in wood sawdust (43%) and positively correlated with porosity (r=0.59). Early root development
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

• Premium Member
Would that make us the Three Stooges?
Well, that's just silly. 
Stooges.jpg

Hey... wise Guy!!! Naaaa! I resemble that!

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

I agree that does look a nicer shape...but what about the load capacity? Still 10kg? (That's 22lbs in old money), Thus, 10kg / 58l = density of rice husk charcoal...(apparently.  8-) ...
Hmmm, I thought the SH48 had 8kg capacity. Load weight aside (never exceeded it), I found that I ran out of folume on just several occasions (poor planning).... but same could be said about my car. ::)
actually I think you're correct. So something lighter than rice husk charcoal then.
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

• 4 years later...
On 12/11/2016 at 8:16 PM, sjsadler said:

I have owned the givi V46 with the LED brake and Indicator light kit from admore lighting.
It is mounted on my yamaha fj09 and will hold my helmet and jacket or 2 helmets. Money well spent. Not to big , not to small.
I'm also getting good visability with the light kit.

Jus tout of curiosity. how difficult was the wiring for the brake light? I love the look of this case and lights but not sure how challenging the  wiring will be.  Thanks

On 12/11/2016 at 8:16 PM, sjsadler said:

I have owned the givi V46 with the LED brake and Indicator light kit from admore lighting.
It is mounted on my yamaha fj09 and will hold my helmet and jacket or 2 helmets. Money well spent. Not to big , not to small.
I'm also getting good visability with the light kit.

15f70a7e394ac06b2dc0e3623e185e45.jpg

7a10316c4b86adb3152cb9a1c6cafaad.jpg

Really like the look of this case especially the nighttime view, went ahead and ordered mine today, can’t wait!