How to do anything on the forum

Cruizin

NOTE: To post a pic into a new post or in a reply, just click that button that says "Add image to post". Then upload from computer. (Phone upload Coming soon) after finding and choosing pics from computer click the upload button and it dumps those pic codes into your post for you.

"How do I" forum instructions can be read here http://fj-09.org/help or by clicking "help" in the menu bar above "under banner" and I suggest taking 30 minutes and reading thru. You guys can do alot more than you realize. I built this place and have still used the help button more than I like to admit, lol.

It is a link to a page with most all topics, if you click thru to the sections you need.

For example, Posting options features/explanations are here. http://fj-09.org/help/user-guide/posting

Everything is accurate and can save you a huge amount of time on here and make your posts cooler.

You can also set your forum privacy settings, learn how to get someones attn when posting or replying to a post, and how to do so much more.

• 2 months later...
Want to learn how to do anything on the forum easily? Read and click the links above! There are a ton of features here!

Click the "HELP" icon in menu bar above when you have 30-45 minutes and you will learn the many features of this software. New Theme with 100% mobile features including pic upload, coming soon!

For instance, to get someone's attn: Put a @ in front of someones username. @cruizin

• 1 month later...
How do I see the posts in the tapatalk sorted by date in the descending order? Thx

Not sure about Tapatalk. Maybe try asking Tapatalk support?

When the new mobile friendly forum update is ready this summer, I will be ending our association with Tapatalk.

• Premium Member
How do I see the posts in the tapatalk sorted by date in the descending order? Thx
Not sure about Tapatalk. Maybe try asking Tapatalk support?  
When the new mobile friendly forum update is ready this summer, I will be ending our association with Tapatalk.

Oh please don't end Tapatalk! Without this I will most likely go away. Without an "unread" option on the forum it's way too time consuming for me. Also I only do forums on my iPhone with Tapatalk.
Brick

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

You'll like the new forum layout on the phone, Tapatalk won't be needed anymore. Every forum admin hates tapatalk and most are dumping it. But I'll give everyone plenty of time to get used to the new forum layout first, hopefully by mid summer, maybe earlier. Then I'll give tapatalk until end of the year.

• Premium Member
Lol.

I just got onto Tapatalk because for some reason the forum doesn't recognize my ID on my S5. When I try to log in it says that my account doesn't exist.....

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Lol. 
I just got onto Tapatalk because for some reason the forum doesn't recognize my ID on my S5. When I try to log in it says that my account doesn't exist.....

You have to login with your original login info from when you joined the actual website. Your tapatalk login info wont work on the forum.

• Premium Member
Lol. 
You have to login with your original login info from when you joined the actual website. Your tapatalk login info wont work on the forum.
You misunderstand. On my S5 if I try to login using the web browser (google chrome or the "internet" app) using any of the information it just says    "there was no account found for this username"  Weird  Tapatalk was no problem.... Go figure.... 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

You misunderstand. On my S5 if I try to login using the web browser (google chrome or the "internet" app) using any of the information it just says    "there was no account found for this username"  Weird  Tapatalk was no problem.... Go figure....

Whatever you used to register on this forum is what you will use to login with. You must be typing something in wrong.

• Premium Member
Whatever you used to register on this forum is what you will use to login with. You must be typing something in wrong.
I wish you were sitting next to me. NO! Not that way!  (rofl) I can logout and then login on my laptop using Edge, Chrome or IE. If I try to login using chrome or the internet app in my S5 using the exact same information that's what it tells me.  
And that's why I got tapatalk....

I wish you were sitting next to me. NO! Not that way!  (rofl) I can logout and then login on my laptop using Edge, Chrome or IE. If I try to login using chrome or the internet app in my S5 using the exact same information that's what it tells me.  
And that's why I got tapatalk....

Ok, have you cleared your phone browser's cache/cookies lately? Standard IT question but for a good reason..

• Premium Member
Ok Cruizin. Clearing the cache worked on Chrome in my S5 Not in the "internet" App for android. I'm gonna pm you a couple of pictures....

Ok Cruizin. Clearing the cache worked on Chrome in my S5 Not in the "internet" App for android. I'm gonna pm you a couple of pictures....

Ok so you can login using chrome after clearing your cookies and cache? That's what you are saying?

Did you clear the internet app too?

Archived