Ty Parker's motorcycle stuff

Hello everyone (especially those friends of my brother, Ty)!

It has been almost a year, so it is time that I let some of his stuff go.  I have a brand new jacket with tags still on (size 3xl), mirrors, tail light, visors, Andreani shocks (I think).  Please see pictures and make me a fair offer.  I would love for these items to go to a good home...please be careful while driving out there.

I live in Monrovia and my phone # is 626-390-8256.

Thanks,
Adine Bonitz

IMG_4664.jpgIMG_4663.jpgIMG_4662.jpgIMG_4661.jpgIMG_4658.jpgIMG_4665.jpg

Hello everyone (especially those friends of my brother, Ty)! 
It has been almost a year, so it is time that I let some of his stuff go.  I have a brand new jacket with tags still on (size 3xl), mirrors, tail light, visors, Andreani shocks (I think).  Please see pictures and make me a fair offer.  I would love for these items to go to a good home...please be careful while driving out there.

I live in Monrovia and my phone # is 626-390-8256.

Thanks,
Adine Bonitz

@abonitz Glad, but sad to see that stuff, very bittersweet. 
Chances are, what's in the Andrianni cartridge box are the stock Yamaha cartridges. It's likely the Andrieani units were in Ty's bike. If you can, pull them out and take a couple of close-up photos and some of the sages here will be able to tell by looking at them. It might save you some frustration in the long run.

Keep Asheville weird!

• Premium Member
I helped Ty install most of those items, and yes, they were installed on the bike. The parts in the boxes are the stock parts. You should also find a new cable in his trunk bag that would be great to sell, but not worth too much. Miss Ty every day, as I am sure you also do.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Dundee, I can take it down to the Post Office and get the best deal for you. I looked online and it looks like maybe $7.15 or $13.60 (my zip code is 91016).  I won't charge you any more than what I pay though.  I just want a fair transaction. Hopefully Ty's friends can be helpful to keep everything fair...thanks.

Thanks ULEWZ and BentAero...I finally sold a tire that had been sitting in a spare room in my apartment...pretty silly. The family misses him and will be relieved when Feb. 12 passes, so the year of "firsts" without Ty will be over.  With God's help, we are doing well though.  I hope you are doing well...stay safe out there.

Archived