New mapping for 2017 models, can we get that for ours too?

If you read the owners manual it will show you how to customize the 3 menu pages to your liking...there is no counter to track how many miles you got left in the tank, only a trip couter when you actualy hit reserve...the CRNT is your " current MPG ", who knows how they figure that out..
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

...There is a CRNT FUEL in the Display 1-1...
My 2015 FJ 100% has the CRNT fuel option in the menus. I don't generally use it, but it is definitely there.. did you notice any new lights/indicators in regards to the multiple traction control settings.
Yes.  They moved the STD, A and B modes a little to the right and made it smaller.  Then the traction control is setup in similar style to the modes at the bottom left.  They said something like TC1, TC2 and Off.  Looked like you toggled through them just like you do with modes. 

Took my wheels in to get new MP4's installed.  Played with the 2017 screen a little more.  

It it hold whatever riding mode you were in when you turned it off.  Nice that they added that.  The TC toggle is up on the display screen.  Touch the TCS button once to go between 1 
and 2 and if you want to turn it off you hold the TCS button for 3 seconds.

Glad they finally added the Mode remembering your last setting.

Took my wheels in to get new MP4's installed.  Played with the 2017 screen a little more.   
It it hold whatever riding mode you were in when you turned it off.  Nice that they added that.  The TC toggle is up on the display screen.  Touch the TCS button once to go between 1 
and 2 and if you want to turn it off you hold the TCS button for 3 seconds.

Glad they finally added the Mode remembering your last setting.

Nice! I wish there was an easy way to get those features on our 2015-16 FJs/Tracers

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• 3 weeks later...
I had to stop in to the dealer last week and chatted with the service manager. He stated that Yamaha sets what they can flash on the ECU and that they would release a TSB if they could apply the 2017 "image" to the 2015/16 bikes. He also was curious and asked about any after-market ECU changes affecting the warranty and he was told by Yamaha that most changes do no affect what is covered by the warranty EXCEPT if there is a failure that could be attributed to the change. If the ECU were to fail after the flash, Yamaha would probably not cover its replacement. Makes sense to me.

• Premium Member
I got three free EFI tune updates on my 2000 TT600 from the Triumph dealer, one after the warranty expired. But on that bike it was pretty easy, they just plugged their programmer into an under-seat harness. No tools and about three minutes of labor. Too bad it's not so simple on the FJ.
I had the exact same experience with my three different Triumphs.  Whenever I was at the dealer I'd ask if there was an update, and if there was one (and they recommended it) they installed it for free. 
I just want the 112 speed limiter removed.
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Archived