Night pics with 16.00 driving lights

Pics are with the headlight on low beam. Out of hundreds of cars only one flashed his brights. So I'm going to leave them aimed like this. I checked with my meter and they are pulling 1.7 amps. So I just used the accessory lead with the original 2 amp fuse. They actually look much brighter in person. 

IMG_1982.jpgIMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

Like the extra light.

But I'm going to mount mine to the underside of the stock lamps, or to the lower tree, with a custom bracket that uses the "horn" brackets/holes.

Just need to make sure it's not going to allow the fender to hit upon full front wheel compression.

And I want to use a wider lamp. About 12 or 18" wide.
I like the idea that when mounted to the lower tree, would turn when I turn the wheel at slow speeds. At higher speeds, you really don't turn the wheel that much. ;)

Would be interesting to see what it does in a corner while counter steering light wise.

• Premium Member
Am I right in seeing the difference between the two pictures is that the light better "fills in" the road to the lower right and lower left of the picture? It looks a little brighter forward, too. Do you agree? It doesn't actually look like it is illuminating any higher which might be why cars are ok.

• Premium Member

20170324_201848.jpg

20170324_202014.jpg

20170324_202036.jpg

20170324_202156.jpg

20170319_162544.jpg

20161126_145901.jpg

20161126_150014.jpg

Switch is on the down-slope side of the fuel tank cowl to the left for left hand activation.  ignition-on relay and direct battery power.  Occasionally (well maybe more often than that) I get flashed by oncoming cagers when the DL are on but at least they see me, so fugem.

• 3 weeks later...
Amazon and the price dropped again.

Led Light Pods,Eyourlife 18w Led Work Light Cree Led 4x4 Off Road Light Bar Pair 4 inch SUV Headlight Spotlight Pods Driving
4.3 out of 5 stars 194 Review

Price: $49.99
Sale: $13.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $36.00 (72%)
In Stock.
Want it Tuesday, April 18? Order within 10 hrs 55 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout.

Amazon and the price dropped again. 

Led Light Pods,Eyourlife 18w Led Work Light Cree Led 4x4 Off Road Light Bar Pair 4 inch SUV Headlight Spotlight Pods Driving
4.3 out of 5 stars 194 Review

Price: $49.99
Sale: $13.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: $36.00 (72%)
In Stock.
Want it Tuesday, April 18? Order within 10 hrs 55 mins and choose Two-Day Shipping at checkout.

Do you happen to have the "link"? YOu can simply copy and paste the browser link. So others can buy it too.

When I copy and paste the address it opens as Amazon.ca. I guess that's the Canadian site and shows unavailable. I go to the U.S. site and they are available. If you are on the U.S. site just search this (  Led Light Pods,Eyourlife 18w   ) and they come right up.

Archived