new Thread suggestion: "what did you do to you FJ-09/T-09..

I’m quite prepared to be shot down in flames here and be told that it already exists (if so, I haven’t seen it), BUT – how about starting a Thread, hopefully ongoing and under the General Discussion banner, headed “what did you do to your FJ-09/ MT-09 Tracer today”.

Another Forum I belong to has such a Thread, which is by far the most popular and most used. It brings together lots of different things under the one heading, which makes it very useful, and it's invariably interesting and often a source of inspiration (and spending!).

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Thank you. Shot down inflames indeed, but I parachuted to safety!    It is, indeed, very well subscribed to, and God knows why I've missed it as a separate Thread!   Better go to Spec Savers! 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
Thank you. Shot down inflames indeed, but I parachuted to safety!    It is, indeed, very well subscribed to, and God knows why I've missed it as a separate Thread!   Better go to Spec Savers!
When you login to the website, click "Recent Threads" at the top and it is always on the first page as it gets added to daily. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived