Motorcycling is Good For Us

I read this article, and have no doubt it will be printed out by the hundreds and handed across the dinner table to wifey when a reason is being sought for purchase of a new seat, exhaust system, set of tyres, or even a new bike! ::) 

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

This this the 1st forum where I can't successfully quote a simple post.

"The link was in the email to my wife before I put it on here. In fairness though, I am super lucky because my wife actually supports the hobby... so I'm really just reinforcing things. As the saying goes... 'happy husband, happy life'... wait, that doesn't rhyme for some reason. :P"

"The link was in the email to my wife before I put it on here. In fairness though, I am super lucky because my wife actually supports the hobby... so I'm really just reinforcing things. As the saying goes... 'happy husband, happy life'... wait, that doesn't rhyme for some reason. :P"

I just clicked the "quote button" and quoted you & wrote this message in 10 seconds flat.

Welcome to the FJ-09 forum.

I just clicked the "quote button" and quoted you & wrote this message in 10 seconds flat.  

Maybe the issue is/was with the post with the quote in it??

Maybe the issue is/was with the post with the quote in it??

You just quoted me just fine, I just quoted you back.

Archived