Hey from the uk

mak595

Welcome Mak595 from the otherside of the world.

Congrats on the ride!
The guys on here have heaps of knowledge, happy reading and farkling!!

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Congrats on joining the Asylum!

Lot's of knowledge to absorb and compare.  I think you'll like your new Tracer.  I bought mine 3 odd weeks ago and have already put on about 1600 miles on it.  And that's with losing a week while I had the seat modified at a local shop.  

It seems to be more fun everytime I ride it.   And as i slowly, because I am a suspension disaster, get the suspension dialled in it's becoming even more enjoyable.  

And if you are in the Garage or a even small gravel roads and single-track; pushing, walking, moving, and modifying this 460lb (approx 208kg) wet motorcycle is a breeze.    

BTW, while  I really liked the Tiger 800, it was to me generally more sedate than what this CAN be when you decide to "hooligan" a bit.

Enjoy.  

Vijay ..

i did like my tiger but being the XC with longer travel suspension and 21" wheel it was a bit vague at higher speeds, been riding sportbikes on road and track for years, so wes riding the tiger like a sportbike, hopfully the tracer will be abit more suited to me!! probably look at suspension tweets/mods etc...

i did like my tiger but being the XC with longer travel suspension and 21" wheel it was a bit vague at higher speeds, been riding sportbikes on road and track for years, so wes riding the tiger like a sportbike, hopfully the tracer will be abit more suited to me!! probably look at suspension tweets/mods etc...
Yep ... I'm going to see a suspension guy next week.  At least get this tweaked until I can truly get it upgraded.   

• Premium Member
Welcome. Lots of ways to spend money on stuff for this bike. IMHO the least expense and very functional accessory were mirror extenders. Made a big difference in rear viewing.
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Archived