i just got zx10 shock

i hear that the 08-2010 ZX10R as well as the 05-06 ZX6R shock bolts right into the FZ09...  so i just got one for the FJ09... wish me luck! :D

anyone else have any info?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
I haven't touched it yet. Been really busy on the road. Currently at Sonoma shooting media for moto America.
Was that your red FJ with OEM bags and Nevada plate I saw in the pits?  If so, it's the only one I spied all weekend. 8-)

5422522.jpg

I haven't touched it yet. Been really busy on the road. Currently at Sonoma shooting media for moto America.
Was that your red FJ with OEM bags and Nevada plate I saw in the pits?  If so, it's the only one I spied all weekend. 8-)  
[attachment thumbnail=1" id="1440]

Haha! Yup! That's me! That's where I was pitted for the weekend in that trailer. :)

I used my gf's fz07 as my pit bike all weekend.

• Premium Member

Haha! Yup! That's me! That's where I was pitted for the weekend in that trailer. :)

Then that was you taking pics at the carousel for the SBK race.  Nice trick turning the FZ-07 around on the kick-stand! (:))

Then that was you taking pics at the carousel for the SBK race.  Nice trick turning the FZ-07 around on the kick-stand! (:))

Haha! I was all over the place this weekend. And yeah, that's the only way to do it in a tight spot. I do it with the fj as well.

if you look at that other forum you'll find that the ZX spring is very likely not to be suitable to your weight. Which has knock-on effects on the damping circuits increasingly unable to cope.

I imagine ANYTHING has to be better than stock!

Archived