Formatting pix into text...

FORMATTING PIX INTO TEXT…

I’d appreciate advice on how to achieve this. Mostly, pix here, including my own, are placed at the end of the text, which is almost always OK. But I’d like to be able sometimes to have the pix appear within the text so as to give a certain ‘flow’ and connection to the words. Any help appreciated!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Do you just mean
text
pic
text
pic

etc, or do you mean text formatted to be
text pic text

??

The top version is easy.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Do you just mean text
pic
text
pic

etc, or do you mean text formatted to be
text pic text

??

The top version is easy.
The top version  is what I'm after please!   A paragraph or two of the usual text, then a pic (or two) referred to in said text, than some more words, another pic or two or three as appropriate, and so on...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
I use Tapatalk for my forums and what I do is before I put in a photo I hit return a few extra times then go back up a few spaces to put my photo. This leaves a few spaces after the photo to start adding more text.

1319a632c2b5ed36a6d48de20f4674ac.jpg

Like this...

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

Ditto what Brick said - seems to work for me
OK and thanks - let's try this!   Not using Tapatalk... 
Pic 1 below - me and my two Beloveds - Mrs Wordsmith (right) and Honey Wordsmith (middle)

P1030014.jpg

Pic 2 below - my lovely Shetland Sheepdog Honey

P1030016.jpg

Pic 3 below - my newly-acquired three-wheeler in the garage

P1030018.jpg

Let's now see if it works...

EDIT - it seems to, tho' it will be a bit tedious having to go to and fro' inserting pic, then text, then pic, and so on, but I can cope with that.   Thank you!
I'm thinking ahead to when I post words and (hopefully many) pix of my upcoming trip north - now expanded to 12 nights away and circa 5000km (3000mi).

Love the pics Wordsmith!!!

Say HI to Mrs Wordsmith and give Honey a pat for me.

Had a good laugh at the new 3 wheeled addition to the shed... (rofl)

Good to hear you are still planning to go on your trip and extended it....well done!!! Suppose the new seat options have arrived or close to it, cos I know this has a big bearing on the adventure. Me I'll just stick to my Airhawk - cost me $160 9 years ago and has paid for itself. Only had to replace the outer cover once (although it could do with another new one, but will wait until after my trip).

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

Archived