Air hawk seat pad?

• Premium Member
Even with my Corbin seat with soft gel, my,"Tookus" still gets uncomfortable after 100 miles. Thinking of putting on an Airhawk pad. I can flat foot my bike with the Corbin but I have concerns that with the pad it may be too tall.
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

all 5 Harley riders and the lone Triumph Rocket 3 owner at my work all use a AirHawk pad- they have always said just put a little bit of air in the pad so its like a 1/4" in thick, no need to inflate it so its an 1" thick...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

all 5 Harley riders and the lone Triumph Rocket 3 owner at my work all use a AirHawk pad- they have always said just put a little bit of air in the pad so its like a 1/4" in thick, no need to inflate it so its an 1" thick...
Agree 100%.   Less is more...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Bought the Airhawk today and yes a small amount of inflation is the way to go. Started out with more air and quickly realized that it felt like I was floating on a bubble. So I deflated the pad to where when I sat on it, I was more in it than on it. That meant a small amount of inflation. Tomorrow I'll put a 100 miles and report back...

• Premium Member
Well I just did 200 miles on the Airhawk. The best I could get was with a little bit of air in it. But it was pushing me slightly forward. Maybe if the Corbin seat had a deeper cut to it it would have helped? It didn't do it for me so I returned it. It's a good product and well made but I was still uncomfortable. Back to the drawing board.

Archived