So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

owle

took a test ride on a MT10 on Monday and bought one on Saturday, only had my 900 Tracer for 7 months and i was loving it after sorting everything to my liking except for the suspension ..... Then a test ride and i,m hooked on the 10's power, why did i do it, i know when i ride a bike i want it, i should know better at my age ..... It was the suspension that made me do it, my reasoning as i sat at the dealers desk was that it was going to cost around £1500 to £2000 to sort the suspension on the Tracer, so the difference for a nice shiny new bike is not that much.  

It's being delivered Thursday, a black one, and this time I've told my self not to start spending money  until i'm sure its staying for the foreseeable.

took a test ride on a MT10 on Monday and bought one on Saturday, only had my 900 Tracer for 7 months and i was loving it after sorting everything to my liking except for the suspension ..... Then a test ride and i,m hooked on the 10's power, why did i do it, i know when i ride a bike i want it, i should know better at my age ..... It was the suspension that made me do it, my reasoning as i sat at the dealers desk was that it was going to cost around £1500 to £2000 to sort the suspension on the Tracer, so the difference for a nice shiny new bike is not that much.   
It's being delivered Thursday, a black one, and this time I've told my self not to start spending money  until i'm sure its staying for the foreseeable.

Join our forum at fz10.org.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived