15 plate riders. Post your views.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What satnav mount are you using Tecman? It looks really neat there.
I have tried to put up pics of my faster Race Blu but sadly my work applications are archaic, I can only imagine my ie is too old to get photos in to photobucket. Will stick some on this weekend.

Anyone coming to Edinburgh for the Scottish bike show this week? See you there on Saturday? :)

• Premium Member
If you can use a RAM mount for satnav etc then a simple U-clamp fits nicely on the handlebar, next to the mirror stalk - this is my Garmin 2610 fitted using the standard RAM bracket and a ball attached via a U-bolt. Power is provided using the 12V car adapter plugged into the accessory socket. I will be adding an adapter with a 12V & USB outlet when it arrives.
2015-03-04%2014.58.49.jpg

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

What satnav mount are you using Tecman? It looks really neat there. I have tried to put up pics of my faster Race Blu but sadly my work applications are archaic, I can only imagine my ie is too old to get photos in to photobucket. Will stick some on this weekend.

Anyone coming to Edinburgh for the Scottish bike show this week? See you there on Saturday? :)
This is BMW genuine mount for Navigator V.

just ordered Givi V47 NNTech box with E132 remote control function, so only waiting on rack arms and plate for it. 
This box should nicely compose with carbon styled textures on the bike...
2013_03_09_IMG_7338.jpg

Yes that will complement the bike would look great with the givi lighting kit!

• Premium Member
The high level brake lights are a good idea but I'm not convinced the remote control locking is necessary!
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I must stop logging in here, not doing my resistance to buying any good - ahh the torture ;)

That looks very neat indeed, making my V46 look a bit shabby now. I have the brake light in mine, it is the older style of incandescent bulbs and didn't work very well at all, then it stopped working - use the power in now to run a USB socket. Might revisit the brake light again now that there is an LED version.

The high level brake lights are a good idea but I'm not convinced the remote control locking is necessary!
I'm sold by this idea! I'm commuting to work to London, so less fuff, the better. On my GS, I have 1 key for topbox and ignition, so in the morning when I forget to open topbox because I started engine already...I then have to stop the enigine..get kit out of topbox and start it again. With this remote, I can just press the button and the box will pop! 

I must stop logging in here, not doing my resistance to buying any good - ahh the torture ;) 
That looks very neat indeed, making my V46 look a bit shabby now. I have the brake light in mine, it is the older style of incandescent bulbs and didn't work very well at all, then it stopped working - use the power in now to run a USB socket. Might revisit the brake light again now that there is an LED version.

I'm with you mate!:) I had V46 on ER6F 2 years ago and I was sad that Yamaha didn't do their own topbox kit for Tracer...until I saw this V47NNT model. Looks very clean and stop lights and remote opening sold me to Givi. I was contemplating also going for small B33NMK givi box as I was afraid of making my bike pizza delivery bike...but with this styling is far from pizza hut bike! 
B33NMK
IMAG1231.jpg
IMAG1232.jpg
IMAG1230.jpg

Archived