GT900 Accessories

Nice, thanks 
Think Ill have to buy a beak.. smiley.png
Going for the GS look andersh?? 
I have ordered a rear hugger in matt black with blue mesh, hoping it is longer than the stock item which is ablut as useful as a chocolate fireguard!

CheersSteve

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
I'd like to get the beak for the new Tracer GT I have but from the picture it's not even a close fit. Doesn't line up in 2 places. I sent them an email several weeks ago trying to confirm that it was made for updated model (2018 UK/Europe, 2019 USA) but never heard back...

I'd like to get the beak for the new Tracer GT I have but from the picture it's not even a close fit. Doesn't line up in 2 places. I sent them an email several weeks ago trying to confirm that it was made for updated model (2018 UK/Europe, 2019 USA) but never heard back...
To be honest I just got the beak installed last night. I agree that the fit leaves a little to be desired when looking at it from the side (i had missed it in the pic on the website). I also am not overly keen on how it is secured under the headlights (it is secured using the small hole under the headlight). Unfortunately, living on a small island means that postage cost won't justify sending it back so i'll see if the misalignment ends up p*ssing me off or not. 

bikepics-2810553-984.jpg

Archived