Pants/trousers hangers?

rustyshackles

• Premium Member
I am using Black & Grey https://www.blackandgray.com/products/hangers/hp-3-hi-per-hanger-jacket-pants.html but find opening the clip “jaws” to be a PITA. They have loosened up a bit but still require a fair amount of force to open wide enough to accommodate pants.

The width of the jacket shoulder supports make leveraging the clips open difficult. Anyone using something you like? I prefer being able to hang jacket & pants on one hanger to save space.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

• Supporting Member
Um... $63 for a hangar - Wow.

Are you trying to put both front and back thickness of the waistband in the hangar clip or only the rear waistband?

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
I use wooden hangars for my jackets and a plastic hangar with a couple work clamps zip-tied to it for my pants.

20180904_182750.jpg20180904_182809.jpg20180904_182904.jpg

Since I often ride to work, I keep my jacket and pants hanging on a garage door track. Hung on the outside of the track, the door will open without catching the hangars.

• Premium Member
I use wooden hangars for my jackets and a plastic hangar with a couple work clamps zip-tied to it for my pants. 
Since I often ride to work, I keep my jacket and pants hanging on a garage door track. Hung on the outside of the track, the door will open without catching the hangars.
Love the work clamp idea, I'm gonna steal that one........

• Premium Member
both pairs of trousers I use (one Rukka, one BMW Airider) have loops inside the waistband like a skirt. I use a wooden hanger that has notches for these loops
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived