New Rider in Utah

greatbarlowski

Hi everybody, I just traded my '04 FZ1 in for a new 900 GT.  I also have a Versys 1000 which my wife usually rides.  I just rode from central Utah through southern and central Colorado to break in the new bike and it did not disappoint.  Hit me up if you're near Salt Lake, Utah and I'll show you around.

41641388_10156827876019114_7590691488304988160_n.jpg

• Supporting Member
I just rode from central Utah through southern and central Colorado to break in the new bike...
I hate you already... :)

Welcome, and congratulations on the new GT! Great bike for where you live, and I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it.

Nice! I'm in Central Utah as well. Picked up my GT from South Valley Motorsports in Draper back in July and have hit some awesome roads with it already (big cottonwood, little cottonwood, mirror lake, nebo, alpine, squaw). Ive done a handful of modifications as well, but we should find a ride to do sometime!

Here is a pic of my 2 buddies bikes and mine from riding Big Cottonwood Canyon.

3_triples.jpg

Hi everybody, I just traded my '04 FZ1 in for a new 900 GT.  I also have a Versys 1000 which my wife usually rides.  I just rode from central Utah through southern and central Colorado to break in the new bike and it did not disappoint.  Hit me up if you're near Salt Lake, Utah and I'll show you around. 

41641388_10156827876019114_7590691488304988160_n.jpg

With that small rock wall, I almost thought this picture was taken at Squaw Peak, but there is a different background to yours.

squaw_peak.jpg

• Supporting Member
I just rode from central Utah through southern and central Colorado to break in the new bike and it did not disappoint.  

Welcome to the forum, - breaking in the bike through Utah and Colorado, sounds horrible. ;) 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived