Best Bike Covers

Anyone have suggestions for a good quality bike cover that won't scratch the bike? My FJ is parked under a shed in an apartment complex and the gardener's leaf blower covers my entire bike with dust every morning :).

I've never had to use a cover so any suggestions from you all would be appreciated.

I use a full cover I bought from Kuryakyn. Fit my ST 1300 perfectly and is a little big on the 09.

But well made and waterproof. Fastens under bike with hooks.

cb
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

• Supporting Member
I hate using motorcycle covers because most don't breath well and trap moisture, my bikes are parked in a garage with a lot of dust. I use an old king size blanket or bed sheet to keep off the dust and stuff.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Anyone have suggestions for a good quality bike cover that won't scratch the bike? My FJ is parked under a shed in an apartment complex and the gardener's leaf blower covers my entire bike with dust every morning smiley.png
Not my biz, of course, but I'd be far more concerned with the chance of the FJ being stolen than with a daily shower of clippings and dust!   :(

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

I hate using motorcycle covers because most don't breath well and trap moisture, my bikes are parked in a garage with a lot of dust. I use an old king size blanket or bed sheet to keep off the dust and stuff.

This may just be the cheapest option for the light protection that I need... I like it.

Anyone have suggestions for a good quality bike cover that won't scratch the bike? My FJ is parked under a shed in an apartment complex and the gardener's leaf blower covers my entire bike with dust every morning smiley.png
Not my biz, of course, but I'd be far more concerned with the chance of the FJ being stolen than with a daily shower of clippings and dust!   :(

Comprehensive insurance can help with theft, but not dust ;)

Archived