how to change footer wording on posts?

Self-explanatory really - I'd like the footer here below to better reflect what I'm now riding .   How is this done please?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

10 minutes ago, wordsmith said:

Self-explanatory really - I'd like the footer here below to better reflect what I'm now riding .   How is this done please?

Are you talking about your signature? You adjust that in "account settings".  You really need to check out your account settings in any website that you join.  While you are at it, be sure to also check your notification settings while you are there, make sure you aren't missing out on anything. 

If using desktop view... click your username in the top right corner of the page and select "account settings".. there will be an option labeled "signature" on the next page.

In mobile view it's pretty much the same but instead of your user name there are 3 lines in the top right corner.. select "account", then "account settings"... on the next page there is a drop down bar labeled "settings area". You will be able to select "signature" from that drop down menu.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived