If you live in Snow country, now is time to get best deal on a Tracer

and on a used FJ.  I buy my bikes in January. When the Sales rep is sitting at the desk, bored and scared about how he is gonna pay rent. Weekdays in Snow country is the time to get the best deals. Say no to the first couple offers and then tell em what you'll pay. You'll get closest to the price you want NOW, but only in snow country.  Spring/summer is the worst, of course. 

• Supporting Member
10 hours ago, Cruizin said:

I buy my bikes in January. When the Sales rep is sitting at the desk, bored and scared about how he is gonna pay rent.

I was at my local Yamaha shop yesterday and encountered exactly this scenario, the place was a ghost town. 

I was chatting with the sales manager (were good friends, he wasn't trying to pressure me into anything).  I had told him that I just paid my bike off 3 years early and technically "could" be in the market for something else.  Ive thought about the "what if" possibilities and honestly, cant think of another bike I would want to replace the FJ with.  Its just a fantastic jack-of-all-trades machine.

I have always had a soft spot for the FJR, (fantastic touring bike with a WHOLE LOTTA sport capabilities) if they follow Honda's lead with the recent Goldwing refresh and weight loss, I might take a serious look someday.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived