Bay Area, Norcal !!

jrubicon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello jrubicon,

I am also in Fremont and I also have the same bike . A  blue 2017 fj09.  I usually ride old mines road on the weekends with my sister especially now the weather is nice. Maybe we can hook up for a ride since we are close here in Fremont. Ride safe and take care.

Lance

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 1:57 PM, lance said:

Hello jrubicon,

I am also in Fremont and I also have the same bike . A  blue 2017 fj09.  I usually ride old mines road on the weekends with my sister especially now the weather is nice. Maybe we can hook up for a ride since we are close here in Fremont. Ride safe and take care.

Lance

I just saw this reply, do you ride far at all? i want to ride to the eastern sierras, am very familiar, looking for fellow Fj owners.

Hello, 

I have made a few long distance rides. I took my wife up to fort Bragg, we went through the avenue of the giants up in Humbolt national forest. That is an awesome ride. We are going to Yosemite as soon as they open up tiago pass road. Shoot me a PM at Lance0966@gmail.com and we can go for a ride out here; maybe down to santa cruz or to Alices resteraunt up by skyline blvd. 

• Supporting Member
59 minutes ago, lance said:

Shoot me a PM at Lance0966@gmail.com and we can go for a ride out here; maybe down to santa cruz or to Alices resteraunt up by skyline blvd. 

Funny that you mention that, on Memorial  Day I am riding down to Santa Cruz from Olympia for a concert and the next morning will be going to Alice’s restaurant for breakfast as I return North. It’s been on my bucket list for years.   Unfortunately, it’s a quick ride down and return road trip, so no time for sightseeing or recreational riding.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

The roads over by Alices' Are very good and scenic. I have the same bike with the galaxy blue paint. I just put new Michelin Road 5's  on. I can't wait to test them when it stops raining. 

On 5/16/2019 at 8:49 AM, Mosesthemouse said:

I'm in Milpitas and just picked up a galaxy blue 17 fj 09. I don't have a lot of free time to ride, but I did Alice's to half moon bay and back last week. It was a nice ride and I'm stoked on the bike. 

cool, i might have looked at that blue fj u got. ive dont alices etc. r u usually free weekends? any interest in farther destinations? tahoe etc?

We should all get together and ride old mines road through livermore up Mt Hamilton to 680 and back to Milpitas / Fremont. It is about an hour and a half round Trip. It is a good moto route with a stop half way at the junction bar. Watchya guys think? 

Lance

On 5/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, lance said:

We should all get together and ride old mines road through livermore up Mt Hamilton to 680 and back to Milpitas / Fremont. It is about an hour and a half round Trip. It is a good moto route with a stop half way at the junction bar. Watchya guys think? 

Lance

hi lance, when i first started this thread i was making a deal on a FJ09 on clearance, someone beat me to it. i just got a tracer instead, leme get to know it first and lets ride sometime. i got this thing so i can ride to the eastern sierras where i camp and ride alot atving. and ride all over to far places.

jason 408-718-1756

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone in the bay area have a carb sync tool?  can i borrow? i will pay or buy you lunch!

im at 13k miles, i never did the carb sync and i think i should now, i have some fine vibration