Dunlop Spring 2019 Rebates Are Here!

You have to send in the rebate info when you get your tires. This is why I use Rocky Mountain ATV to order my tires because they send in the rebate for you when you order your tires. 

WWW.ROCKYMOUNTAINATVMC.COM

2019-Dunlop-Mar-Apr-Header_01.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I ordered from Chaparral (www.chapmoto.com) a few days ago and two Roadsmart III's were delivered today.  The Chaparral email invoice and printed packing slip fall short of providing all the info Dunlop wants for the online rebate form.  I made an image combining paypal and chaparral invoices and sent that.  Then a screen appeared telling me my rebate application had been received - that message added another bit of required info (upc code) that was not on the original requirement page (I checked back to be sure).  Now wait 8-10 weeks and forget this ever happened.

I received the rebate today - a month after sending the electronic paperwork.  I'll spend it on tools. 

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• Supporting Member
24 minutes ago, duhg said:

I ordered from Chapparal (www.chapmoto.com) a few days ago and two Roadsmart III's were delivered today.  The Chapparal email invoice and printed packing slip fall short of providing all the info Dunlop wants for the rebate.

Like @Cruizin said earlier, any time you order tires from Rocky Mountain ATV, they take care of the rebate for you.  You just order the tires and wait for your rebate Visa card - too easy.

I stock up for the year when rebate sales are in effect and haven't had to mess with submitting rebate paperwork in years.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member

Unfortunately, I found this thread after I received the tires, not before I ordered.  I blame myself.  😉

https://ridemsta.com/oh-tmr/  Riding makes me happy. "Do it or don't do it - you'll regret both." - Soren Kierkegaard

2015 FJ-09, 60k miles, Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise

• Supporting Member
8 minutes ago, duhg said:

Unfortunately, I found this thread after I received the tires, not before I ordered.  I blame myself.  😉

Live and learn.  On the bright side, you have brand new tires ready for riding season!  👍

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

7 hours ago, duhg said:

I ordered from Chaparral (www.chapmoto.com) a few days ago and two Roadsmart III's were delivered today.  The Chaparral email invoice and printed packing slip fall short of providing all the info Dunlop wants for the online rebate form.  I made an image combining paypal and chaparral invoices and sent that.  Then a screen appeared telling me my rebate application had been received - that message added another bit of required info (upc code) that was not on the original requirement page (I checked back to be sure).  Now wait 8-10 weeks and forget this ever happened.

My Revzilla receipt didn't have all the required info, either. I still received the rebate.  It was annoying that I was unable to use the rebate card at fuel pumps. 

On 4/16/2019 at 4:12 AM, kmev said:

My Revzilla receipt didn't have all the required info, either. I still received the rebate.  It was annoying that I was unable to use the rebate card at fuel pumps. 

Which is why most of us recommend using rocky mountain ATV. Fill out the forum online, they take care of everything else. 

Archived