Urbano Bruni Yamaha MT-09 Tracer Urban Line windshield

cdekam

Has anyone tried one of these screens? I think it looks great, I sent an email asking them for dimensions. I would just hate to spend a bunch of money, wait for it to arrive, then realize that I still get a ton of noise and buffeting. I have a 2015 FJ and made the switch from the stock screen to the eBay (Puig knockoff).  It's made a big difference but I think I still need to go shorter. I do like how broad this one is at the bottom across the tops of the headlights.

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, cdekam said:

I would just hate to spend a bunch of money, wait for it to arrive, then realize that I still get a ton of noise and buffeting.

A screen that small should almost completely eliminate noise and buffeting.  Ever ride a naked bike? no wind protection but also no buffeting or wind noise.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I ride without my stock windscreen, but during spring/fall I put it back on ... Running no windscreen is the best solution to wind noise... 

• Thumbsup 1
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

2 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Comparable size and appearance at 1/5 cost and decent quality

Ebay 

1/4

Double Bubble Windshield WindScreen For Yamaha FJ-09 MT 09 Tracer 2015-2016 B TT

$26.99

Free Shipping

I already have this screen and it works ok. I still get a little choppy air under my chin kinda across my neck. 

1 hour ago, betoney said:

A screen that small should almost completely eliminate noise and buffeting.  Ever ride a naked bike? no wind protection but also no buffeting or wind noise.

Yah I figured that but also with it being wider at the bottom didn’t know how much that might affect wind coming up over the screen. I do believe that this style should work but just didn’t know if anyone on this forum had tried this particular screen. 

1 hour ago, norcal616 said:

I ride without my stock windscreen, but during spring/fall I put it back on ... Running no windscreen is the best solution to wind noise... 

I’ve ridden without the screen I just don’t care for the look of the front end without a screen. The one I mentioned just appears to solidify the look of the front end. Also came across this craziness in my online chronicles. 

mt09_tracer_viser_screen.jpg

Product Description: Magical Racing...

I doubt anybody has had experience with this one either. 

• Supporting Member
8 minutes ago, cdekam said:

I’ve ridden without the screen I just don’t care for the look of the front end without a screen. The one I mentioned just appears to solidify the look of the front end. Also came across this craziness in my online chronicles. 

mt09_tracer_viser_screen.jpg

Product Description: Magical Racing...

I doubt anybody has had experience with this one either. 

I have seen that photo posted before, I like it.  Since its a double bubble type screen it should direct air up higher toward the top of your head.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***