rear hugger for FJ/ MT-09 tracer

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
The bike has a vestigial hugger, or so it appears, but not extending sufficiently over the upper part of the rear tyre to make it effective, IMHO.
Question: do any of the aftermarket suppliers make a hugger yet?
I imagine it would be easy enough to make-up something to suit and that would work, but I'd rather a professional unit.
L of S [em]('39 model)[/em][em]
[/em][em]Brisbane,[/em][em]Queensland, [/em][em]Australia[/em] 

• Premium Member
Anyone know a US supplier?
there are 3 vendors listed above and you have not specified which one you are interested in 
however, I have looked and each of the websites has a comprehensive list of worldwide distributors - just click the links at the top of each website
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Thanks!  The Pyramid Plastics one showed up last night!  Will send pics when I install it. Bike's still in "recall purgatory" at the dealer.
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• 2 weeks later...
So, here's a two for one shot.  Pyramid Plastics extender installed with four extra 1/8" rivets with backer plates because I just didn't trust the cement - and a shock flap using the two 3/16" holes in the luggage rack bracket and rubberized water pump gasketIO2eCTE.jpg material suggested in a previous post.
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived