• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Looking at a new leftover 2019

OutWest

• Premium Member

Don't see any 19 GTs but WOW on the regular Tracer!!  In July 16 I thought I got a decent deal for my 15 fastest RED @ $8,200 OTD

https://www.owenmotorsports.com/Yamaha-Motorcycles-For-Sale-Effingham-Decatur-Champaign-IL--xallinventory?make=yamaha&category=motorcycle / scooter&location=effingham&sz=40&pg=2

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
26 minutes ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Don't see any 19 GTs but WOW on the regular Tracer!!  In July 16 I thought I got a decent deal for my 15 fastest RED @ $8,200 OTD

https://www.owenmotorsports.com/Yamaha-Motorcycles-For-Sale-Effingham-Decatur-Champaign-IL--xallinventory?make=yamaha&category=motorcycle / scooter&location=effingham&sz=40&pg=2

Wow, $6500 is a great deal for the Tracer! 👍

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

4 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Just looked on the Owen site.  
2019 Tracer $6994.00

In the search just put in 2019 Tracer and the $6994.00 will come up 

• Supporting Member
40 minutes ago, MichiganRider said:

2019 Tracer $6994.00

No need to even get that complicated, just scroll down when the page loads.  They have 8 of them listed at that price.

• Supporting Member
45 minutes ago, MichiganRider said:

2019 Tracer $6994.00

The price on all of them just raised $500, at lunch time they were all listed for $6499.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, OutWest said:

I was out of town all last week so I have not pulled the trigger as of yet

I am located near Sacramento, Ca and the dealers around here do not like to deal on the 2020's.  Best price I have been quoted on a 2020 is $15,200 OTD and $13,600 OTD on the 2019 left over.

I wanted to see if anyone here has ridden 2 up on the 900 GT and if so how was it ?  My wife would like to ride with me from time to time, but I am not sure if the 900 GT is the right bike for that..

Just got my 2020 tracer gt for $13,600 OTD from Mic @ Roseville Motorsports last month.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:29 PM, OutWest said:

Hello All,

I just sold my 2018 Africa Twin Adventure Sports and I am currently looking at a new leftover 2019 Tracer 900 GT.  

Dealer is offering me a price of $13,600 OTD which includes all fees and tax.

First off is that a decent price and 2nd is there any updates to the 2020 model I should be aware of?

Thanks,

As others have said, you can get a 2020 for that... For less, possibly.  I paid $12k Canadian for my 2019 GT in November, though it was their floor model/demo bike, so it came with a couple kilometers on it (though still considered a new vehicle sale, as it wasnt through the break-in period).  They also threw in the first service.

• Thumbsup 1

First post.  I was looking for a leftover 19 GT and according to my local sales guy, the Yamaha Rep said there's only two left in the US.  I spoke with one dealer in TX - they didn't want to come off their price.  Ended up finding an incredible deal with Big St. Charles in MO.  Still in the crate 2020 GT for $11,500 OTD tax/tag.  I'm in FL, so delivery was around $475.  Heck of a deal.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 2