TomTom Rider 550 GPS

Hello fellow riders. 

Sorry if this has been covered in a previous thread. 

I just recently purchased the TomTom Rider 550 GPS and it came with the RAM handlebar / brake reservoir mount. Went for a nice ride today and it works great but would much prefer to have it mounted in such a way that it's more in my line of site. Has anybody seen a solution for mounting the Rider 550 above the existing instrument cluster? Preferably an off the shelf unit, because I'm not really setup for crafting my own. Also, I might add that I'm using an MRA touring screen currently but would like to use the sport screen during warmer weather.

Any and all feedback welcomed.

Thanks,

WJ

• Supporting Member
15 minutes ago, Waldo Jeffers said:

Hello fellow riders. 

Sorry if this has been covered in a previous thread. 

I just recently purchased the TomTom Rider 550 GPS and it came with the RAM handlebar / brake reservoir mount. Went for a nice ride today and it works great but would much prefer to have it mounted in such a way that it's more in my line of site. Has anybody seen a solution for mounting the Rider 550 above the existing instrument cluster? Preferably an off the shelf unit, because I'm not really setup for crafting my own. Also, I might add that I'm using an MRA touring screen currently but would like to use the sport screen during warmer weather.

Any and all feedback welcomed.

Thanks,

WJ

Ram_tracer_900_gt_2018__1584695786_519.j

GPS - SATNAV - Phone holder Ram Mount Type for the 2018 Tracer...
s-l400.jpg

1 x 3d printed custom made mount for 2018 year+ Tracer 900 & 900 GT...

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
Just now, Waldo Jeffers said:

Thanks. I did shoot the seller a message and am waiting for a response. 

Here’s on that will work with two balls. 

A1198779-88F3-4019-A650-2E28F8D6432E.png

• Thumbsup 1

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
31 minutes ago, Waldo Jeffers said:

Yeah @betoney sent that earlier. I would prefer to have the ball centered so the GPS isn’t cantilevered to one side. However, I might end up going that route. 

The 2nd link I posted is for the mount with the ball centered above the screen adjustment mechanism. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***