Niken Electricals and wiring

maximNikenGT

Starting a  thread dedicated to Niken electrical components. Anyone happen to know what size fuses the Niken uses? Are they the mini fuses? Am trying to add a circuit to the high beam fuse ( assuming the Niken has a separate fuse for high beams). 

107B4818-5B2C-45D3-AFD7-457E7CD99120.jpeg

2019 Niken GT
"Motorcycles - the brand is not important, the fact that you ride is."

Need some help identifying which wire is for the high beams please. Am trying to connect the high beam as a trigger wire for my power distribution unit to link my auxiliary lights. My Niken service manual indicates it's number 82 but cannot tell which color. Anyone know how to interpret these wiring diagrams? 

20210429_highbeamv2.jpg

2019 Niken GT

• 2 weeks later...

So am learning about all kinds of things in trying to attach bullet connectors for the first time. So far it looks like i've done a lousy enough job of crimping/stripping the wires to connect with the male/female bullet plugs that it doesn't always establish a strong electrical connection for my automatic turn signals. 

Was told by a friend that for low voltage wires that soldering was typically the only way to ensure that you had solid enough connections - crimping/stripping by itself isn't enough. 

The following video illustrates the various types of connectors one will encounter and I found it helpful. 

CRIMP CONNECTORS how to crimp EASILY & SAFELY – by VOG (VegOilGuy) - YouTube 

2019 Niken GT