Puig E.R.S. electric windscreen

Clem Fandango

I haven’t seen anyone else chime in on this, but I’m intrigued after watching the video. Looks super easy to install. 

Too bad it’s spec-ed only for the newer MT tracers. I’ve got a list of parts in my head I’d need to rob off of a wreck to fit this mod on my ur-FJ09. Still contemplating....

-Skip

• Supporting Member
27 minutes ago, skipperT said:

I haven’t seen anyone else chime in on this, but I’m intrigued after watching the video. Looks super easy to install. 

Too bad it’s spec-ed only for the newer MT tracers. I’ve got a list of parts in my head I’d need to rob off of a wreck to fit this mod on my ur-FJ09. Still contemplating....

-Skip

There was a discussion about this a few years ago pre-Tracer and I don't think I ever heard of anyone buying one.  I searched and never found any online retailer that had them available for purchase, maybe that has changed now that it is listed for the Tracer??

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 hour ago, betoney said:

There was a discussion about this a few years ago pre-Tracer and I don't think I ever heard of anyone buying one.  I searched and never found any online retailer that had them available for purchase, maybe that has changed now that it is listed for the Tracer??

Revzilla says "Available, 1-3 business days to ship." Maybe with the new Tracer coming out, they'll blow these out for cheap.

• Thumbsup 4

• Supporting Member
23 minutes ago, Clem Fandango said:

Revzilla says "Available, 1-3 business days to ship." Maybe with the new Tracer coming out, they'll blow these out for cheap.

I would be curious to hear a review of how well it works if anyone ever gets one installed.  The adjustable range sounds like it is about double the oem screen.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 3 months later...

Afternoon everyone been a while 

I have just received one of these a week ago after ordering nearly 3 months ago 

Fitted on Sunday as per instructions and YouTube video guess what pressed the up button and got massive smoke rise from control /relay unit that is situated at rear of speedo 

Now I hope Puig read this I purchased from Silverstone motors who at the time were the only one advertising it no-one in the UK was

Communication is shocking no one seems to know what to do and I am left basically with £550 of scrap 

Unable to get help have sent emails everywhere but no answer anyone here have any ideas where I should go now 

I would have preferred its amazing!! but unfortunately I will have to wait a bit longer to find out 

• 2 weeks later...

Everything was as per instructions and multiple viewings of video 

Still waiting on supplier getting back to me really disappointed with unit and the after sales service hopefully by the end of the week I might have heard something 

Fingers crossed 

• Thumbsup 1