attempting to post a pic...

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
If it works - this is the Stebel P1010755r_zpsgltwbku1.jpg
What am I doing wrong/ not doing?   I'm following the instructions posted by Cruizin on March 16th., but the pic won't appear.
Someone pls help!!!   Instructions suited to a five year-old needed!!  THANK YOU...
L of S

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
I just created a link to your photo. Just click on the link below: 
Photo
Thanks - but how can I ensure the pic is embedded in my post??/ I see that another member fj09david has 'purloined' (if that's the right word) and posted my original pic which is OK, but I wanna do it myself!
L

Photo
Thanks - but how can I ensure the pic is embedded in my post??/ I see that another member fj09david has 'purloined' (if that's the right word) and posted my original pic which is OK, but I wanna do it myself!
L

Once you have the link to the picture (starts with "http" and ends with ".jpg" in this case) :  http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah288/lawrenceofsuburbia/P1010755r_zpsgltwbku1.jpg 
Then hit "Reply" or "Create Thread" to start the editor.

Then click on the little picture tile in the icon bar (3rd from the left in the right group, if you hover over it, it says "insert image") (not available in "Quick Reply" box.)
Paste the link in where it say "Image URL", and voila ...
JAqOM9rvDL79PaX2KiUW.gif

Photo
L

I already made a video about how to post a pic what all is this?

Archived