Installing frame sliders on 2021 Tracer 9 GT

Woodcraft frame sliders and axel sliders are top notch ! There produced in the USA and they specifically are meant for the new tracer 9 gt . They have a longer one for the left side because the mount is recessed. And there a little more pricey then Amazon ones or eBay but they’re worth every penny . There warehouse is close by where I live and they truly are a small American company building quality tested products . For anyone new to the forum I would Check them out first before anywhere else . I’m buying my 4 th order from them this week . 

• Thumbsup 1

What hits the ground when you drop a 2021+?

Handlebar if lucky but in full lock it's what? tank or fairing and lower end of engine covers? Will the sliders save either?

Normally a bike drops on the endcan, but since this is under the engine what hits the ground on the rear? Axle? passenger peg? or lower down?

Trying to figure out what to order if it comes in....... 

Edited by SVincent

7 hours ago, SVincent said:

What hits the ground when you drop a 2021+?

Handlebar if lucky but in full lock it's what? tank or fairing and lower end of engine covers? Will the sliders save either?

Normally a bike drops on the endcan, but since this is under the engine what hits the ground on the rear? Axle? passenger peg? or lower down?

Trying to figure out what to order if it comes in....... 

I installed SW-Motech frame sliders on my 2021 T9 when I bought it in 2021.  Since then I have managed to drop it three times; once slipping on sand, another parking it on an incline and lastly entering my garage when I felt dizzy from chemo.  The damage was to the hand guard, edge of the mirror and a scuffed side case which took out the reflector.

I changed the sliders to SW-Motech crash bars so I could mount fog lights on them.  Any interest in the frame sliders?