Pittsburgh MotoAmerica this Weekend 8/13-8/15 ??

• Premium Member

Anyone going to the MotoAmerica race in Pittsburgh this weekend?? I'm giving it some serious thought and figured I'd reach out here to see if anyone else was entertaining the race...

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Supporting Member

I would love to go and see Tonie Elias ride the Attack Yamaha, I'm hoping he can get a ride next year. You know it's going to be another Jake Gagne runaway.

• Thumbsup 2

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Yep heading up there from NOVA.

Me and two other riders are taking the long way there - west and north on Friday, racing Saturday and then ride the long way home Sunday.  

Looking forward to it.  Sat/Sun looking good weather wise and much cooler than what we have had in the DC area the last two weeks.

• Thumbsup 2

• Premium Member

Was an awesome day for sure.  I got some great pictures,,, I'll get some posted when I can get time. 

• Thumbsup 1

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

Pitt looks like a fun track. 

More are gonna have to like Gange, hit it hard for the opening laps. 

I think Tony had Jake worried the first race. Jake made some uncharacteristic errors. 

Supersport was fun also. 

The most vital equipment needed to go fast is between the ears. 

• Thumbsup 2

Little race history......

Kenny Roberts.......one of the reason he did so well road racing overseas was his flat track experience. 

In flat track, it is flat out racing when the flag drops, no waiting around. He took that to road racing. That type of start wasnt common then in road racing because the races were much longer than flat track.

His starts made the rest of the field play catch up.

• Thumbsup 2