2022 Bar Risers

Artieb

https://www.helibars.com/yamaha/yamaha-tracer-900gt/helibars-tour-performance-handlebar-riser-for-yamaha-tracer-900gt/

Heli ATP got me a great deal on these risers. Site indicates 2019+, I haven't installed mine just yet but hoping to get it done this coming weekend. If it fits on my 2021 it should work fine with yours. Will post some follow-up pics once complete, darn work getting in the way! :P

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
5 hours ago, Bernard said:

Heli ATP got me a great deal on these risers.

Man you did get a great deal. Maybe you should have been charged more  😂

Checkout the classifieds section on here, there are some risers for sale.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bernard said:

https://www.helibars.com/yamaha/yamaha-tracer-900gt/helibars-tour-performance-handlebar-riser-for-yamaha-tracer-900gt/

Heli ATP got me a great deal on these risers. Site indicates 2019+, I haven't installed mine just yet but hoping to get it done this coming weekend. If it fits on my 2021 it should work fine with yours. Will post some follow-up pics once complete, darn work getting in the way! :P

It looks like that is the one I bought for my ‘21. It didn’t work without some modifications of the clamps that hold the brake line for me. I had to fiddle with the clamps down the entire brake line to get enough slack to where I wasn’t pulling hard on the lines. The problem as I saw it was there is a little post that the newer tracer has that doesn’t allow you to rotate the stay like the instructions call for. I think the outcome was okay. Perhaps I did something wrong, so I’d like to hear from others that use this.

As i understand it, the max height for risers is 15mm as per the official Yam risers for the new model. Any higher than that and the brake line needs extending, unfortunately.

I’ve just ordered the genuine risers so I’ll update when they’re fitted, although 15mm isn’t a lot!

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
21 hours ago, Bernard said:

I have these on my '21, and have been told there in no difference on the '22. So they will fit perfectly. 👍

2019 900 GT, 1969 Honda S90

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 7:49 PM, Artieb said:

Ordered mine checked parts #s and 21 & 2200 should be the same

3 days I’ll know

seems like 15 mm will be just right love it so far only got 300 miles

Installed and feel just right 

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2022 at 5:32 PM, MortUK said:

Yamaha 15mm risers installed today - easy to fit and work well. Very surprised at the difference 15mm make, the bars really do feel a lot higher. I wouldn’t want to go any higher.

Do you have a part number, I couldn't find ones for my Tracer?

I just removed the bar risers from mine. The position fits me better, but interestingly enough, I got a whole lot of new buzz in the handlebars. Seems like one of the functions they played was to absorb extra vibrations. 

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current