Doesn't say it has to be on my Tracer

Heavy

Well, it wasn't on my Tracer but it was handlebar time.  We've finally had enough snow and cold for them to groom and open the trails around here.  Really strange to just start riding in late February, but I'll take what I can get.  Managed to put in a couple hundred miles and the sled ran great.

ride.jpg

• Thumbsup 5
  • Like 3

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

6 hours ago, KrustyKush said:

I’ve never ridden one of those or seen one up close for that matter. 200 miles. You ride on roads, or off road?

Some on road to connect trails but mostly through the bush, across swamps and along lakes and rivers.

Thousands of miles of trails available (when winter cooperates).  https://ofsc.evtrails.com/#

ofsc.jpg

• Like 1

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, fddriver2 said:

Also, not a FJ-09 or Tracer in the Florida Keys. 😎

fla keys.jpg

How are you liking your VFR -F?  I have owned my VFR-X for a year now and am really enjoying the bike. 

I split my riding time between the FJ and the VFR, 9,000 miles so far and its been flawless.

image.thumb.png.bb90493e3cbeeb005ee6ee475d279fa9.png

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member

@betoney

I truly like zipping around on it. It's kind of like an old school big block muscle car. Huge torque. Will still keep up with most anything that is not bleeding edge performance, until about 150mph. Then I get scared. The bike doesn't do anything, I just say that's fast enough. 😃

I was looking pretty hard at the X's when they came out but, here in SOFLA they were rare and just too expensive. Plus our Honda dealers had no interest in them. Sad. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, fddriver2 said:

@betoney

I truly like zipping around on it. It's kind of like an old school big block muscle car. Huge torque. Will still keep up with most anything that is not bleeding edge performance, until about 150mph. Then I get scared. The bike doesn't do anything, I just say that's fast enough. 😃

I was looking pretty hard at the X's when they came out but, here in SOFLA they were rare and just too expensive. Plus our Honda dealers had no interest in them. Sad. 🤷‍♀️

Side-by-side the profile of the X is very much like the FJ/Tracer, just larger in every dimension with an extra 400cc. 

I was looking for something like a Tracer/FJR hybrid, fun motor but a little more "mature" feeling in its delivery and more spacious cockpit with room to move around.   Stable and planted for long highway runs yet still fun in the twisty mountains and canyons, a nice contrast to the small, agile, rowdy feel of the FJ.  My side bags, tank bag and GPS just transfer between the bikes when needed.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***