New Member Stopping By

kltk1

Hi folks. Not an FJ-09 owner but I'm watching closely. Currently riding a 2011 BMW R1200RT and a Victory Cross Country. Might add one more to the stable in another year. Could wind up being an FJ-09. So far, I like what I'm seeing.

Guest eatpasta
Hi folks. Not an FJ-09 owner but I'm watching closely. Currently riding a 2011 BMW R1200RT and a Victory Cross Country. Might add one more to the stable in another year. Could wind up being an FJ-09. So far, I like what I'm seeing.
so are we 
::)

welcome to the site!!

Hi from rainy Ireland, here in Europe Yamaha have called it the MT-09 Tracer being released mid February onwards, currently a TDM 850 rider but have placed order for Tracer and patiently waiting arrival, will post number.  Only forum of interest that I could find for this model.  

Guest eatpasta
Hi from rainy Ireland, here in Europe Yamaha have called it the MT-09 Tracer being released mid February onwards, currently a TDM 850 rider but have placed order for Tracer and patiently waiting arrival, will post number.  Only forum of interest that I could find for this model.  
right on - welcome! 
Im half Irish and supposedly I have family there.....had the chance to visit for a long weekend a few years back in Dublin.  Id love to strike out and explore over there.  Perhaps someday...

• Premium Member
I'm sure there will be a European FJ-09 site as soon as the bike hits the shores. This bike is becoming insanely popular here and for good reason. I love mine so far.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

This can be the Euro site too! Spread the word and if enough join, I'll add a Euro section as well!

I'm sure there will be a European FJ-09 site as soon as the bike hits the shores. This bike is becoming insanely popular here and for good reason. I love mine so far.

• 3 years later...
Well, I'm back, folks. And can now add that I'm a true member of the family. Placed a deposit on this 2015 with 1700 miles. I got, what I think, is an amazing deal on this bike at $5500.

Unfortunately, it's cooling down quickly here in the northeast USA so it won't get ridden much but I'm very much looking forward to spring.

30646726617_e31a778c71_c.jpg

30646726977_4e7d770bfc_c.jpg

I got, what I think, is an amazing deal on this bike at $5500.  
Unfortunately, it's cooling down quickly here in the northeast USA so it won't get ridden much but I'm very much looking forward to spring.

The bike looks to be in great condx and the mileage is really LOW.  I'd say you got a good deal. 
When you take ownership change the oil to full synth and buy a new clutch cable (if the orig is still in use).

Here in NH there are always a few mild days each winter month when I can ride. Ideally after a rainstorm which washes the salt off the roads.

Welcome and congrats!

cb
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

Yeah, you could say I've got some catching up to do. Looks like windscreens and suspension changes are in order... Amazing amount of information here. Thanks to everyone that participates, it's immeasurable how valuable everyone's trial and error is to us newb's.

Archived