Tracerforme

What is the colour of your FJ-09?

Hi Folks,
I thought it would be a fantastic idea to find out what colour FJ-09 you have OR would select?
The production number thread is great, but it doesn't tell us the most selected colour by you, the members!
:'( I don't have one yet....damn Australia! But I will be selecting a Matt Grey colour. It won't go any faster....it'll be fast enough! So, no replies of which colour is faster!
Just for a bit of trivia....

Cheers,
Steve

Sorry to our US & Can brothers & sisters, your bikes are coloured Matte Grey & Candy Red.
So please select the Euro & Australian colours instead!
Go! Get busy!
Cheers,
Steve

I chose the matte grey.
Yeah people, answer the poll! Do you have fast grey or slow red? 
;)
WTH are you people arguing about bike colour, don't you understand some of us have a really serious problem: new FJ-09 in the garage for over a month, never ridden it, and I have serious PMS!!  (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)  It's -23 C this morning, -35 with the wind. ARRRRRRG!!

Ok, I feel a little bit better now.  :))

I go one further. My bike is bought and paid for and still sitting on the dealer's floor due to 2 feet of snow on the ground. I can't even tinker with it yet. lol

Yeah people, answer the poll! Do you have fast grey or slow red? 
;)
WTH are you people arguing about bike colour, don't you understand some of us have a really serious problem: new FJ-09 in the garage for over a month, never ridden it, and I have serious PMS!!  (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)  It's -23 C this morning, -35 with the wind. ARRRRRRG!! 
Ok, I feel a little bit better now.  :))

Oh good point. You don't know which one is faster yet. Don't worry, spring is on its way! 

I go one further. My bike is bought and paid for and still sitting on the dealer's floor due to 2 feet of snow on the ground. I can't even tinker with it yet. lol
Yeah, only got mine home because I have an enclosed trailer.

I went with the Batbike grey FJ-09

You guys are getting rocked out east. In Alberta we've had a relatively decent winter. Only -4c today! Damn near balmy...

My bike is sitting at the dealer as well, paid for and patiently waiting for my a$$ to get on it...

I pick up my Race Blu on Monday. Conversation with the dealer went:
Dealer: What colour would you like?
Me: what's coming first?

Blu it is then :)