What is the colour of your FJ-09?

Hi Folks,
I thought it would be a fantastic idea to find out what colour FJ-09 you have OR would select?
The production number thread is great, but it doesn't tell us the most selected colour by you, the members!
:'( I don't have one yet....damn Australia! But I will be selecting a Matt Grey colour. It won't go any faster....it'll be fast enough! So, no replies of which colour is faster!
Just for a bit of trivia....

Cheers,
Steve

• 2 weeks later...
I chose the matte grey.
Yeah people, answer the poll! Do you have fast grey or slow red? 
;)
WTH are you people arguing about bike colour, don't you understand some of us have a really serious problem: new FJ-09 in the garage for over a month, never ridden it, and I have serious PMS!!  (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)  It's -23 C this morning, -35 with the wind. ARRRRRRG!!

Ok, I feel a little bit better now.  :))

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Yeah people, answer the poll! Do you have fast grey or slow red? 
;)
WTH are you people arguing about bike colour, don't you understand some of us have a really serious problem: new FJ-09 in the garage for over a month, never ridden it, and I have serious PMS!!  (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)  It's -23 C this morning, -35 with the wind. ARRRRRRG!! 
Ok, I feel a little bit better now.  :))

Oh good point. You don't know which one is faster yet. Don't worry, spring is on its way!