What is the colour of your FJ-09?

I chose the matte grey.
Yeah people, answer the poll! Do you have fast grey or slow red? 
;)
I also went with the Matte Grey - Red attracts cops!  :D  Haven't had a ticket on a bike since the 1970's! All have been dark colors. My red truck - not so lucky.
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• Premium Member
Okay, the red is flashy, and attracts cops, I'm hopeful that its two fold and draws the cagers eyes to it also. I really don't wanna assimilate the bike with a 4 wheeler, ya know what I'm sayin'?
I have a standard red Tracer/FJ and it certainly seems to be visible by motorists. Quite a few drivers emerging from side roads have stopped dead as I hurtle into view. It doesn't stop me covering the front brake though, as there is still going to be some myopic individual who really should have had their driver's licence pulled.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Okay, the red is flashy, and attracts cops, I'm hopeful that its two fold and draws the cagers eyes to it also. I really don't wanna assimilate the bike with a 4 wheeler, ya know what I'm sayin'?
That is definitely a catch 22. Red attracts cops, but also gets a cagers attention. I decided it was better to be seen and be alive to pay my ticket. super_zpsd4x7by7h.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
@scuff has come out as a traffic cop. I wonder if he ever played ticket snooker? This would explain why in the olden days in the UK, when you got tickets from real officers rather than robots or civil servants hiding inside a camera van, that you were more likely to be done in a red vehicle rather than any other colour.

Snooker, is a game similar to pool for those not in the know. The object is to pot balls using a cue and white ball but the scoring system is very different to pool as you accumulate points. You alternate potting red balls (1 point) with balls of another colour (points depend on the colour, black 7, blue 5 for example). So red followed by black, red & blue would score 1+7+1+5=14. I imagine there would be some arrangement where the traffic unit with the lowest score at the end of the shift had to get the doughnuts in, or maybe a weekly tally and get the beers in before a rest day.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

@scuff has come out as a traffic cop. I wonder if he ever played ticket snooker? This would explain why in the olden days in the UK, when you got tickets from real officers rather than robots or civil servants hiding inside a camera van, that you were more likely to be done in a red vehicle rather than any other colour. 
Snooker, is a game similar to pool for those not in the know. The object is to pot balls using a cue and white ball but the scoring system is very different to pool as you accumulate points. You alternate potting red balls (1 point) with balls of another colour (points depend on the colour, black 7, blue 5 for example). So red followed by black, red & blue would score 1+7+1+5=14. I imagine there would be some arrangement where the traffic unit with the lowest score at the end of the shift had to get the doughnuts in, or maybe a weekly tally and get the beers in before a rest day.
Didn't the haircut give it away Wessie? 

• Premium Member
Beers probably, the NYPD does donuts (on TV shows at least)...

• 2 weeks later...
Matt grey..... was gonna buy the red, but when I saw the bronze wheels on the grey, that did it.
Damn, another Matt grey in somerset, I thought I was the only one !! ;)
welcome to the group, but id advise cutting up the credit card cos theres to many temptations in here :)