What is the colour of your FJ-09?

Matte Gray

Still running in now at 380 miles, my first bike after 13 years after moving from the UK to Southern California, took it up Los Flores Canyon Rd out off Malibu last Sunday, wow what a road and the

bike was superb, should have done this sooner!

• 4 weeks later...
I just picked up a 2016 black raven. I was going to get the discounted grey model but wanted the updated oil pan and any new updates on the 2016 model. The black one sure looks nice in person 

Did yours come with the new oilpan? My '16 didn't. :( When I found that out I got my dealer to throw in the updated pan as part of the purchase. I'm going to have half the bike ripped apart the first week anyway, so not a big deal for me to install. I'm probably missing out on the newest cam chain tensioner revision too though... Oh well, at least it's black!!!

Mark.

'16 FJ09 - Mivv Carbon Oval full exhaust¦MCCruise TBW/FJR switch cruise control¦Corbin seat¦GPR steering damper¦Givi D2122S windscreen¦MT-09 Adventure footpegs¦Motodynamic taillight/flushmount signals/fender eliminator¦OEM heated grips¦Shorty levers¦T-Rex sliders¦SW Motech Blaze bags¦KTM handguards¦Vibranators¦Grip Puppies¦CF fender extender¦Pyramid rear hugger extender

I just picked up a 2016 black raven. I was going to get the discounted grey model but wanted the updated oil pan and any new updates on the 2016 model. The black one sure looks nice in person 

Did yours come with the new oilpan? My '16 didn't. :( When I found that out I got my dealer to throw in the updated pan as part of the purchase. I'm going to have half the bike ripped apart the first week anyway, so not a big deal for me to install. I'm probably missing out on the newest cam chain tensioner revision too though... Oh well, at least it's black!!!

Mark.

When I visited the store they had a black and silver 2016, the silver one had the old pan, The sales guy didn't even know about it. I made sure it had the new pan before I brought it. I brought the showroom model so least I could see the pan first hand. The black looks awesome. Least the dealer covered the new pan for you which is good. Yamaha should be replacing all old pans I think. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...