Eastern Canada, eat your heart out

Sorry for rubbing it in, but, at least I didn't include pictures of the daffodils that are starting to bloom...

ZuNPdTw.jpg

On another note, I feel stupidly lucky that this is where I get to ride every day. That picture is about 5 minutes from my condo. 

(I'll post another picture soon with the tail tidy and new front blinkers, as soon as the blinkers arrive... Been waiting patiently.)

Guest eatpasta
no kidding that hurts! -30c here tonight... and that's warming from the last 7 days of -35c to -38c
Yikes. Reminds me of the three years I lived in Montreal. Freezes the snot right in your nose!
that does not sound pleasant.... 

Photo questionable as it hasn't stopped raining on the island since September.
Are you crazy? We've have the nicest winter I can remember. The past week's been a little iffy, but it's been amazing in Victoria for a long time. Starting this weekend, it looks like we're back to sun again too. Maybe you're up island?  
Also, you couldn't even buy this bike in September ;)

Hi there! Noticed U have that high screen fitted on ya FJ9(and the canvas panniers too?) What brand is it? Any good? I haven't gotten the bike yet, but am just keen to find out more about what can be fitted or souped up on the bike, so that I can decide on what I want for the bike when/if I get it. Guess the taller screen and panniers are a must for distance work eh....

The tall windshield is Southern California Scientific, its great for my 5'8" body. In the high position I get good protection from foul weather and in the low position I can see over it. With the cut out in the lower part of the screen it provides airflow to prevent dead air and back pressure. It could be alittle wider but then it would hit hand guards. The panniers are Givi, I found a good price on ebay. I also have a medium size top box to go with the luggage rack. Yup, the bike is ready to hit the road.........

Very clean looking, nice job.  Sport Touring  done well.

A rear cowling would look nice.  Maybe Corbin will come up with a smuggler or similar?  That way you can keep the tank bag off.  Get rid of those nasty foot pegs too.

NknQya7.jpg

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

Archived