Fj-09 Fanny Pack

• Premium Member
Hmm... I like the concept but wonder how much weight that taillight license plate bracket can hold? I would love to find a great place to carry my tire repair kit and pump. Hmmm...

Brick
2015 Yamaha FJ-09 "Red Molly"
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere' ES
1999 Suzuki SV650

Additional description:
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- Perfect fit
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.

Size: (L x W x H) approx. 33 x 25 x 10 cm
Volume: approx. 4 litres
Colour: black

I like it, I contacted them to ask about how waterproof it is, they're confident it will not leak,

but,

It's expensive here, our $ exchange rate is hurting us at the moment, $165 delivered and allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery

I'd like to see one first

I have this one mounted behind my registration plate. I have a small first aid kit and cable ties in there. It's not 100% water proof so a torch I had in there corroded. You could probably wrap things in ziplock bags to safeguard them.

http://www.nippynormans.com/f650stf650csf650gsf650-dakar/number-plate-first-aid-kit

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
Doesn't do much for me, but credit to Touratech for bringing a new solution to market. For those looking to waterproof this or other items exposed to the elements here's a good product

IMG_0255.png

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

Archived